Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit For Mercedes Benz to upgrade the original handsfree in-car system with Nokia cradles 6150, 6210, 6310 or 6310i.
MBU-3000 is the number one selling Bluetooth Upgrade Adapter for Mercedes D2B systems which is based on the previous model MBU-1000. However, the MBU-3000 is faster, better design and has more features.
Installing MBU-3000 can’t be easier. Simply take out your old Nokia from the Nokia cradle and and replace it with the MBU-3000. Note that it fits only 6150, 6210, 6310 or 6310i Nokia cradle that comes with you Mercedes original phone system with D2B (in case you have the UHI system the MBU-3000 is not compatible for your car and you need the MB-4 model which is designed for UHI systems). You car phone system will be instantly upgraded to a modern Bluetooth handsfree phone system that allows you to pair smartphones like iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC One or Blackberry.
Main Features and Improvements:
- Fast phone book contact synchronization that will be showed in your Mercedes console.
- Quick Switch function to switch between your paired phones with one click.
- SYNC ON/OFF function allows you to decide when to synchronize your contacts.
- Wirelessly activate SIRI on you iPhone.
- Bluetooth Module CK-5050 from a leading bluetooth manufacturer Parrot.
- Bluetooth upgrade adapter for Mercedes cars before 2004
- Color LED indicators
- CK5050 Bluetooth Module
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Up to 4 mobile phone can be paired
- HSP (Handsfree Profile)
- Fast phone synchronization
- Upload 256 or 400 phonebook entries to the Mercedes Command console due to the console limitations. However, you can switch between your phonebooks using MBU-3000.
- Noise reduction and echo cancellation
- SBC decoder/encoder for Audio Connectivity via Bluetooth
- Microphone volume dial
- Dummy antenna for Nokia 6150 cradle
- Compatible with Mercedes original phone kit with Nokia 6150, 6210 or 6310/6310i holders.
- Bluetooth Firmware upgradeable via Bluetooth
- Operating software upgradeable via upgrade cable (included)